Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 1 - Shimmer [Bryce]

First of all, I would like to start out by writing that I am brand new to photography and I have no confidence in myself whatsoever; this, hopefully, shall be changed within a few months. I'm ashamed to say that I tried to duck out of contributing to this blog and I almost succeeded, but my wonderful Dad and I had a chat... and he challenged me. My whole life, I have tried to take the easiest road possible, the one that I won't disappoint anyone or embarrass myself on, but... hey, that's not life. So, this is my first step to taking a chance on something I'm uncomfortable with. I really don't show very much faith in the Lord when I don't take chances and put myself out there, now do I? So, dear friends... please bear with me as I practice and hopefully improve in my artistic abilities with my camera. Whew, that was long, I apologize! Here goes...

When I think of shimmer... I think of something that shines and reflects off of another object or thing. How I would have loved to capture the reflection of the moon on the dark waters of a pond or the sun reflecting on the snow, but alas, this one picture will have to suffice for a procrastinator like me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!