Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week 1 - Shimmer [Aaron]

When I was asked to contribute to The Visualization Project, I was thrilled to be able to publish my pictures for others to see and enjoy. Now, it is true... I am an amateur photographer. So my photos may not be "up to par", but you have to start somewhere, right? Anyway, I am very excited to start exploring photography not only as a hobby, but as an art. I hope my pictures bring you lots of joy, and show you the true beauty of God's wonderful creation!










1 comment:

  1. Aaron, we're all amateurs. I enjoyed your pictures, especially the pine tree one and the windswept one. And your third one may not be the best picture posted so far, but it makes me most think of shimmery.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!