Sunday, January 20, 2013

Week три - Countenance [Parker]

I was going to wait and see what others thought of for this word before I opened my mouth but that strategy has flopped. So once again you have my genius starting off the week.

I had difficulty thinking of a creative way to portray this word. The only thing I can think of is a face and while that does allow for a wide variety of pictures, none of them are particularly creative. I ended up putting a magnifying filter on the end of my lens to make the expression really stand out.
Let's welcome Isaac back as my model for the week.




I also decided to throw in a good picture of my grandfather because he is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!