Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 2 - Silence [Jeannette]

I liked the idea of doing silence as our word. Considering what I wanted to do, I thought we could easily do silence for a year and take a different picture every week. Whereas "shimmery" tended to have a limited number of ideas that really worked, "silence" could be portrayed well so many different ways. Several visualizations of the word that I could do and thought would work well came quickly to mind.

Unfortunately, I didn't, for a number of legitimate reasons-yet I will not deny laziness being among them-take much that measured up to my theoretical ideals.



Maybe that's good. There are fewer pictures that way. (Insert smiley face here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!