Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week 4 - Mystery [Jeannette]

Mystery.
 
 
That is basically what comes to mind when I think of mystery: darkness, strange lights, shadows, things undefined. As I was leaving home one evening, I saw that and thought it was perfect. A couple days later I discovered mystery was next week. Oh well, it turned out blurry anyway.

Mystery is another one I would like to return to, feeling that I didn't well execute the many ideas mystery brings to mind. Someday I will wander some edge-of-town area with my camera at night...







My favorite, with thanks to Melody for posing and freezing...


1 comment:

  1. Ah! I love the one of the acorn on the shelf. Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!