Thursday, January 24, 2013

Week 3 - Countenance [Nick]

This weeks word I found pretty easy. Not much to say about these pictures overall, other than I hope you enjoy them.

This first one I took on Christmas Day. My cousin, Alyssa, was having a nice chat with one of my relatives when I captured her facial expression in the middle of the conversing.
I thought it portrayed "countenance" pretty well, so I decided to use it.


These next photos makes me laugh. While my mom was talking to my sister, the below photo is one of the expressions she made. The picture below that is my dad, also on Christmas.

Countenance at it's finest.









No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!