Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week 2 - Silence [Nick]

First off, I'd like to apologize for getting my photos in a little late. I procrastinated and did not get my pictures in on time, but, nonetheless, they are here.

Silence. Hmm... Makes me think of an angry principle in an auditorium full of students. "Silence!" he yells. And then, the whole place is in, well, silence.

Now, coming up with a picture that described "silence" was the tricky part. I don't think I'd be able to get my whole school in an auditorium for just one picture, so, I had to improvise. The second thing that came to my mind was someone holding their hands over their mouth, blocking all sound coming from their throat. So, here ya go.

Special thanks to my little sis, Abi, for being my prop.


My third idea of silence, to piggyback off of what Bryce said, is the eyes. My apologies if it seems like my other sister, Paige, is peering into your soul.
Special thanks to her as well.


More pictures might come, I don't know for sure though.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!