Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week 21 - Adventure [Jeannette]


There are many types of adventure. One of my favorites, however, is that of going you know not where, exploring something you have not before seen, discovering unknown wonders.


The sense of mystery pervades a good adventure, and the traveling of a trail leading to an uncertain destination.
 

I like this picture below; it seems to say adventure to me, in the sense that she seems to be beckoning, saying, "I'm going ahead-are you coming with me? It will be exciting-who knows what we shall find!" and you just long to accept her invitation.


Adventure, looking to the road ahead. Life is an adventure. Such a clever use of a cliche, right? (In case anybody who doesn't know me is reading this, read that sarcastically.) Well, cliches become cliches for a reason, usually being that they're in some sense true. Life is an adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!