Sunday, June 16, 2013

Week 24- Freedom [Rebekah]

Freedom.
Running barefoot in sunlit fields,
adorning heads with daisies,
hair flowing in the wind.
Freedom is rest from care, rest from worry, rest from pain.
Freedom is having your chains broken.
It's smiling because you are perfectly happy,
because you have every reason to jump with joy.
Freedom is knowing your sin is forgiven,
Freedom is knowing you're going to heaven.








I had a blast taking these pictures at my church's (Christ The Word Church) annual camping trip. I think this is one of my favorite posts thus far I've done, thanks to all the small (and not so small) children who appear in this post!

What do you think? Did I capture "freedom" the way I described it?

2 comments:

  1. Did you capture "freedom" the way you described it?

    Yes!!

    I've been following The Project. Terrific stuff!!

    Grandpa N.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!