Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 8 - Confusion [Nick]

Alright, so. I told my fellow visualization friends that I would be posting pictures last Wednesday. But, I didn't. And that is because I decided to post everything (well, almost everything) that I am missing all at once tonight, since I didn't have any plans. So, scroll down, there are more posts from me than just confusion.

Again, I apologize for being so late. I am still working on innocent and splendor. Thank you for being patient with me, especially my friends who gave me the opportunity to do this.

And now, my pictures.

Confusion.

Nothing really comes to mind. Except for these photographs.

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Nick, I'm so sorry you often get confused about how to turn the light off. Just push the switch DOWN and it should work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Nick! I missed your posts. I especially like the question mark on the wrinkly paper for confusion. Good job. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!