Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week семь - Romantic [Parker]

I have not been around recently. I have not been eager to take pictures or post them and for that I apologize. However, when I decided to come back I was given the word "Romantic". Everyone taking pictures for this blog can tell you my first thought was, "Eww". My second thought was, "We need to have the guys pick some of these words". Though I did not want to take pictures this week I did not want to leave you without a picture for a third week. I now give you the cheesiest romantic photograph in my possession.



To those of you who say that I am cheating because I took this picture in September I say this: I don't care. This is the epitome of romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!