Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 8 - Confusion [Jeannette]


Unfortunately, this week's word was sort of appropriate. I had some ideas, but I didn't execute them very well, and haven't the time to do so.

I thought of the confusion of a messy room, and the overwhelming amount of books one could read. I tried to portray this with multiple exposures.

 


The first thing, perhaps, that came to mind for confusion was a scene at Kid's Club. Masses of kids rushing from the room, rummaging through coats and backpacks and lunchboxes, of which something is always lost-confusion is the word that comes to mind. However, it's hard to capture that in a photograph, and I didn't.


I thought also of the kids crazily dancing to one of their favorite songs, Stop and Go.


Then, I wanted a page full of randomly scribbled mathematical formulas. This was the closest I could find.


Last:


And if you know why I put that one, you understand; and if not, well, then, you were confused, so it's appropriate, right?

Maybe someday I'll go back and take a decent picture of all of these. (Except for the...animal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!