Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Week 7 - Romantic [Rebekah]

I have to admit to everyone out there that I kinda stole Bryce's idea when it came to romantic; that is, the Anne of Green Gables theme.

You see, when I think of romantic, a few things pop into my head. There is the candlelight dinner with wine in sparkling glasses, the low light, the man in a tuxedo, the woman with diamond earrings. Then there's the cheesy romantic; the pink hearts, the candy, the red roses, the awful sappy poems.

But then there's the sincere, simple romantic. The Anne of Green Gables type- the carefree walks through the meadows, old-fashioned china plates, the White Way of Delight, Anne's pearl ring,  It's quaint; lovely. It's  the best sort of romantic. 






The Anne of Green Gables theme is intriguing  I may have to re-visit it someday if I ever have a small, freckled, red-haired girl in my acquaintance. 

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the pearl necklace and apple-on-plate with ring pictures!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!