Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Week 8 - Confusion [Aaron]



As I was thinking about different "confusing" things this week, I had a spark of inspiration upon leaving a Beethoven concert at the University of Toledo when I saw a "field of art" just waiting to be photographed! The only problem was that I forgot my camera! I was completely devastated to miss such a great opportunity... But thanks to my amazing mother, I was able to take an exciting adventure to the University of Toledo this morning to capture the many interesting and confusing art displays I had seen. I was so happy to finish this week with some quality work; and am also thankful to my mom who transported me across town and modeled a few photos for me!


















This optical illusion also caught my eye for "confusion" prior to my odyssey to the university later on in the week. 



And somehow this interesting scenario occurred one day after it snowed. It was quite confusing to me how it might have happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!