Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 7 - Romantic [Bryce]

Although, my idea of romantic is probably going to be a little bit different from the normal idea of romantic. I'm not thinking of chocolates, flowers, or people making googly eyes at each other... though all of these have their place :) But this week my inspiration was lace, pearls, and anything vintage I could find. Now, I did throw in a little hand holding and a flower, but I tried to keep away from all the "gooshy" romantic stuff the best I could.
















"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

2 comments:

  1. Bryce, your pictures are exactly the kind of things I think of when I think of the "Anne of Green Gables" kind of romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 2nd the most. Lush.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!