Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January - Self-portrait [Madeleine]

Hello!
I’m new to this project, so allow me to tell you a little about myself.
I am Madeleine Jade Drees, and I attend Monclova Christian Academy as a senior.
I spend a lot of time doing homework and writing papers.  I work at a small cafĂ© and enjoy talking with the elderly “regulars” who frequent the restaurant. In my spare time I like to run, read books (usually the same several over and over), and draw pencil portraits. My two-year-old twin sisters are a highlight of my life. I run long distance track and field, and I tend to be competitive. Green tea and water are my beverages of choice—so much so that I drink about a hundred ounces of each a day. I like to research the nutritional values of foods, and I want to study dietetics in college next year. Finally, and most importantly, I am a believer and follower of Jesus Christ, and in all that I do I want Him to be glorified.

I am just stepping into the world of photography, so bear with me as I learn how to use this handy camera of mine!







1 comment:

  1. Maddie, I am impressed by your pictures! You had some clever ideas-I like where you're looking through the glasses and when you're holding your picture. And looking through the rainy window. I am so excited to see what you add to the Visualization Project this year! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!