Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 12 - Serenity [Aaron]


Serenity
I was eager to begin shooting for "serenity" mostly because I was going to The Sunshine State (Florida) that week for a vacation, and I knew I would have many incredible opportunities for appropriate photographs. I stopped every time I saw an interesting flower or tree or even type of lighting trying to capture the full effect of serenity though my shots. These next pictures that I took definitely justify my interpretation of serenity. And although a trip to the beach never happened, I am still pleased with the following pictures. I did, however, go a little crazy with the shutter button...


Please, feel free to leave a comment saying which one you like the most! 
Maybe it will help me decide...








I couldn't decide if I liked the portrait sized one or the landscaped one more...
so I just posted both. Haha!














The sun rising over the St. John's River in Jacksonville, Florida.
So serene...right?








6 comments:

  1. I really like the one right after the picture of your mom. The blue sky with the puffy clouds and the palm trees is just very rich with movement and yet serene-like. I also really like the first picture of the sunset.

    Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is probably my favorite. I also like the one of the bottles. The over-exposed sky one is very serene, as is the bench, the tree trunk, and the birds. I also really like the one of the fishermen. Nice pictures, Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped counting when I came to number 50... haha. I understand though, it's hard to choose favorites when you like them all!

    My favorite was the one that had like four palm trees in the foreground, and there was a blue river or something beyond. I liked how vibrant it was. It reminded me of a golf course. The only sad part is that it is slightly lopsided...haha. I also liked the sunset silhouette of the palm trees- the one right after the moon picture.

    In all, I am quite pleased. Keep up the good work! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the one of the glasses and the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the palm-tree-and-sunset pictures, also the ones with the bright blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for your comments and complements! I reeally appreciate it!! :D yes, maybe I posted a little too many pictures, but I'm glad I did because everyone said they liked different ones!
    And sorry for those crooked ones, Rebekah...haha.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!