Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 9 - Innocent [Rebekah]

Innocent.

As both Jeannette and Parker have pointed out, there is nobody who can be called innocent in the true meaning of the word; all have sinned. All fall short of the glory of God. Ava and Jenna here, 
not yet having attained to five years combined, have sinned. 

However, the word innocent can be meant a few different ways. It can mean the above, someone who has not ever sinned. It can mean a court case where the accused was not found guilty. There is another 
meaning though- someone who is naive, simple, not yet corrupted by the world.

And who can that mean but children, and things of children?

So here we are. 







Heffalumps, though, are not innocent. Poor Pooh!





 Just for the record, you could technically consider this blogpost an act of cheating. I actually took the pictures of the Wiltse girls late last year. They were perfect for what I wanted to do, so I went ahead and used them! All the other pictures were taken today.

1 comment:

  1. I love Ava's sweet smile.
    I'm glad you pointed out heffelumps aren't innocent. I was about to say something about it, then I scrolled down...

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!