Monday, March 11, 2013

Week десять - Splendor [Parker]

I heard splendor. I thought of a sweeping vista with the sun shining gloriously overhead. Then I thought again: I take too many pictures of the sun. The sun is obvious. It is bright and shiny. People like bright and shiny things. So I kept thinking. Of what should I take a picture? That problem was finally solved with the help of Nick. I did not expect this picture to be splendorous when I took it but after I saw it I realized it would be good.


You know those things in your noggin that you use to see everything? Those things look like they come from outer space. The Hubble telescope could have taken a picture like that. God put those things in your head. That is splendor.



Thanks to Nick for help with getting the picture to work right. His eye is below. He is attached to his eye, in case you were wondering.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, Parker. That is awesome. Me strongly approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if he was, indeed, attached to his eye. Thanks for clarifying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. You're welcome, Parker. :)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!