Friday, November 15, 2013

Week 42 - Happiness [Rebekah]

I have a confession for you guys: I hate "cheese" pictures.

You know the like. The ones where everyone is smiling because they have to and nobody is showing any happiness at all. In fact, they might be gritting their teeth in agony because their sibling *coughcoughjoshcough* messes up their Christmas pictures for the 184th time that year.

I prefer pictures when they're laughing, and I'm sure you do too. I like pictures where you might not see their whole eyes because they're crinkled up in a genuine joy (or when you can see too much of their eyes as they open them widely in a silly face). Why? Because it shows who they really are.

They're happy.

So here you go....some happiness for you today, brought to you from a few of my happy friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!