Friday, September 20, 2013

Week 33 - Comfort [Jeannette]


These are the sort of scenes that come to mind when I think of comfort.


These are the sorts of things that come to mind when I think of comfort: 


a good book,
my soft blanket,
a pencil (of course, delightful as mechanical pencils are, real pencils are much more comforting than a plastic one-and pencils themselves aren't comforting, but writing can be),
a soft cat (okay, not usually, but...),
a cup of cocoa (yeah, it's an empty mug, but I can imagine),
and my Bible.


"This is my comfort in my affliction,
For Your word has given me life." - Psalm 19:50

6 comments:

  1. Whose cat is that? Did you replace Smeagol?

    Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we did! That's Sebastian. We also have Quasimodo, who is Smeagol's real replacement (he looks almost just like Smeagol), alternately known by some as Scamp or Wilbur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I approve of the names except why do you call Quasimodo Wilbur?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His name was Wilbur, but it was disapproved of by the kids, who renamed him Scamp, so we decided to call him Quasimodo instead.

      Delete
  4. Jeannette, what is Psalm 199:50 ? I don't have that many Psalms in my Bible. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...neither do I. I can't believe nobody pointed that out yet.

      If you're going to post under anonymous, please sign your name!!

      Delete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!