Monday, July 1, 2013

Week 26 - Hidden [Jeannette]

Hidden.

I sometimes experience being a hidden photographer. This word makes me wish I could use some pictures I took as a hidden photographer during a proposal. But I have been a hidden photographer at other times.


Such as when I'm taking pictures of random people.


Being hidden is enjoyable, especially when you're reading. Of course, there are times that you should not hide, but there are times when it is sweet to be hidden.

"For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle 
He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock."

As the song says, 
"He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock
That shadows a dry, thirsty land;
He hideth my life in the depths of His love 
And covers me there with His hand."

'Tis sweet to be hidden away, hidden in the Word.

1 comment:

  1. I like these pictures. I especially like the top one. The reflection makes it slightly more mysterious. And the colors are very cool as well.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this post? What was your favorite picture? Here at The Visualization Project, we love comments and feedback from people like you. Let us know what you thought!